vCenter Infrastructure Navigator (VIN) Error
I was just poking around in my vCenter WebUI and happened to run into something wrong with vCenter Infrastructure Navigator. I was getting an error stating the following “Error while retrieving data from Infrastructure Navigator server.”
So I figured I could just reboot the VIN server and all would be good again. Well not quite, as that did not work as I had thought. So off to Google I went and sure enough came across this VMware KB article. So I followed everything that it mentioned and sure enough everything came back as it should. So at least that was a fairly easy fix.
Leave a comment